Here is the pattern from that scarf i just finished. Not only did I make the scarf I also made a necklace that can be worn long or wrapped twice around the neck.
size 14 hook
size 10 or 11 seed beads will work in 2 colors 1 for flower color and one green ( you can sub 2 long green bugle beads for the green seed beads)
size 30 thread
**If you like my blog and the free patterns and tutorials and want to say thank you
I have a wish list on ravelry of patterns I would like to make.
Thank you in advance for being kind and
saying thank you back.
But please do not feel like you have to**
string beads 76 color beads for flower followed by 10 green beads repeat this as many times as needed I did 46 times for scarf and 15 times for necklace. Make sure to end with green as it has to be crocheted first. Bad lighting in the above photo.
- starting chain is 30
- ( but you can do anything from 15 to 30 depending on how far apart you want the flowers) ( i did 25 on scarf and 30 on necklace)
- Make 1 chain enclosing all green beads in the loop (see photo)
- chain 7 sc between 5 and 6th bead ( if using bugle beads between 1 and 2)
- *make another bead loop but close with sc instead of chain(of 4 beads) between beads in the same spot as last sc * repeat 3 more times ( 4 times total)
- chain 7, sc in base after last bead turn work
- work 7 dc over chain( if using size 11 seed beads I recommend this 7dc be 7 sc same goes for the next set of 7 dc), chain 3 sc between bead 2 and 3 of last color bead loop made
- make bead loop (using sc to secure) of 5 beads place in same place as last sc do this 2 more times for this bead loop, add 3 more bead loops to every loop on previous round for a total of 12 bead loops each with 5 beads.
- chain 3 work 7 dc over the other chain 7
- make a cluster sc into the bottom of the flower see photo for placement
- make 3 sc over the chain 30, then repeat steps 1 - 10 as many times as needed to get to desired length