Here is the pattern from that scarf i just finished. Not only did I make the scarf I also made a necklace that can be worn long or wrapped twice around the neck.
size 14 hook
size 10 or 11 seed beads will work in 2 colors 1 for flower color and one green ( you can sub 2 long green bugle beads for the green seed beads)
size 30 thread
string beads 76 color beads for flower followed by 10 green beads repeat this as many times as needed I did 46 times for scarf and 15 times for necklace. Make sure to end with green as it has to be crocheted first. Bad lighting in the above photo.
- starting chain is 30
- ( but you can do anything from 15 to 30 depending on how far apart you want the flowers) ( i did 25 on scarf and 30 on necklace)
- Make 1 chain enclosing all green beads in the loop (see photo)
- chain 7 sc between 5 and 6th bead ( if using bugle beads between 1 and 2)
- *make another bead loop but close with sc instead of chain(of 4 beads) between beads in the same spot as last sc * repeat 3 more times ( 4 times total)
- chain 7, sc in base after last bead turn work
- work 7 dc over chain( if using size 11 seed beads I recommend this 7dc be 7 sc same goes for the next set of 7 dc), chain 3 sc between bead 2 and 3 of last color bead loop made
- make bead loop (using sc to secure) of 5 beads place in same place as last sc do this 2 more times for this bead loop, add 3 more bead loops to every loop on previous round for a total of 12 bead loops each with 5 beads.
- chain 3 work 7 dc over the other chain 7
- make a cluster sc into the bottom of the flower see photo for placement
- make 3 sc over the chain 30, then repeat steps 1 - 10 as many times as needed to get to desired length