- wood peg people (these can be found at places like Michael's, Roberts or other hobby stores as unpainted wood)
- paint / brushes
- glue dots
- needle/ thread
- pearl cotton embroidery thread size 5
- Paint wood people.
- Cut muslin ruffly 4 inches by 3; a little bigger or smaller is fine, too (make according to your little wood people).
- Use glue dots to hold fabric in place. Black dots represent placement of glue dots. Follow pictures for directions in placement of glue dots and folds. There is also a glue dot on the back of Baby Jesus's head and back to hold him to the cloth.
- Stitch side up.
- Wrap with embroidery thread and tie at back of neck and about 2 inches higher on string to form hanger. Done.
This is the very last ornament and the Reason for this season: the birth of baby Jesus. I will do the drawing on Dec 24, Christmas Eve. So you have 'till that day to add a comment to each of the advent calendar posts (all 29, including this one). Every post can have an entry from you on it. Happy Holidays and good luck to all!
DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE PATTERNS TO MAKE THINGS TO SELL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!