- small Styrofoam ball
- embroidery thread for hanger
- scissors to cut embroidery thread
- short pins
- Place pin inside of sequin hole and start placing on ball with a little over lapping; continue this for awhile.
- Then, add a sequin to a pin and the embroidery thread that has been tied into a loop and place in ball. Make sure subsequent sequins cover thread and overlap on all sides of this sequin to hold it in place.
- Continue covering ball with sequins 'till no more Styrofoam shows. This gets harder at the end because so many pins are inside the ball. That is why it is best to use short pins because they take up less space inside the ball.
- Finished; hang on tree.
DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE PATTERNS TO MAKE THINGS TO SELL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!