Since I have been talking about allsorts site I also liked the tiny button tree there. So I used her pattern and made a little modification and came up with a bell, sequin, tree for the yoyo advent calender.
- pattern from allsorts site
- pearl cotton size 5 embroidery thread
- needles for embroidery thread and sewing thread
- Get pattern from allsorts; reduce it to 1/4 its original size and cut out felt.
- Sew on embellishments randomly.
- Sew up side of tree; turn right side out.
- Add bell to embroidery thread; tie 2 knots (see photo for placement of knots).
- String from inside of tree through the top of the tree; place two more knot (see photo).
- Cut excess thread; done.
DO NOT USE THIS PATTERN TO MAKE THINGS TO SELL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!