- 1 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp flavoring or to taste
- food color to suit ( I use cake frosting food coloring paste)
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- colored granulated sugar
- Mix together softened cream cheese, flavoring, and color 'till well blended, all one color not marbled. Note: If you don't soften the cheese first, it will not mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix to a dough-like consistency. This will be real think and dense in texture. Mix till it clings together in a large mass.
- Press into glycerine-coated, rubber molds that have been dipped into granulated sugar. You only use glycerine the first time to make the sugar stick after that the moister in the mints keeps it so the sugar will stick.
- Pop out: flip upside down, flex edges of rubber mold, and mint will drop out on plate.
- Set aside to dry, do not stack on top of each other or you will have a hugh mint block.
Shepherds Cake and Candy, Provo/Orem, Utah.
Services: Candy Chocolate & Confectionery Stores Wedding Supplies & Services Gift Baskets & Parcels Cake & Candy Decorating Equipment & Supplies Cooking Schools Caterers & Catering