I received sixteen yo-yos in the mail today from suzyhomemaker at MJF.So I got out all the ones that I and the kids had been making and getting as gifts. We sat right down to start adding them onto the table topper. I had a few that there are less than four of and they don't work into four patches, so I got thinking what I could do with the odds and ends. Thus I started to experiment with crochet and yo-yo's. I think it might look real neat in the end and have a very different drape than normal; softer.
We ended up adding one row to three sides and two and one half rows to the other side. I think it will take about four more rows to cover the table when the leaves are open. It is getting a lot closer. Thank you to all who have helped with my kids and me with my project.