This one had so many mistakes before it got to me I had to frog what she had and start from scratch. So all the work you see in this is mine although it did come to me originally with a 1 inch by about 1 1/2 inch area done. But since I removed all that and started again... well you get the idea. Those that follow my blog know I am not fond of doing cross stitch for contract work but this lady usually gives me tips and since I have done stuff for her in the past kind of hard to say no. So I just do it these days. Of course when she picked this up she had another one for me to do. The new one has more stitching than most so it will be twice the price of the usual ones she brings me. Below you see the progress of the work I did none of hers is in these photos misplaced my camera for a bit so I missed that part of the process.
The angel in the original pattern had short hair and wings. She did not want the angel with wings so I did not do that part. Also since it was a baby girl I gave the angel long hair to fill in the area that should have had wings.
This is what it looked like when all finished