There will be two giveaways on this one.
My children will draw the winners on June 2nd.
1. CSN will mail one out to the first winner in winners choice of color. Black or natural pear wood. This will be the first name drawn out!
Kimekomi". Since you did not have the chance to pick your color. This will be the second name drawn out!
RULESYou need to leave a comment in this post and you have to leave a way for me to get a hold of you. This is so I can get the information I need for you to be able to get the item. If you follow this in bloglines or on Facebook or some other place you do need to leave the comment on the original post in my blog not those other places to be eligible to win.
Just so you know I have not been paid to do this I was asked to do a giveaway. I was offered to be able to keep one but I am giving it away as prize number two as I want to be honest with the test.
- Photo Holder by Bortolani Becchelli
- cost 23.00 not counting shipping
- Pear wood
- size 6 cm - 3 cm - 5 cm
- base containing rare earth magnet
- steel ball bearing
- made in Italia(Italy)
- Small fits in the palm of your hand (nice travel size)
- Strong magnet (rare earth) can hold several papers at once. I recommend folding the papers in half so they stand up straight. I folded 7 pages (8 1/2 x 11) in half and it held it well (that 14 pieces of paper it was holding most patterns are not that long so it worked great for this purpose) It could hold more but that was good enough for me.
- If traveling you can just copy the pages you want so you don't loose your pattern book and drop them and this in you bag. When you get to the hotel or where ever, it sets up easy on a table or night stand so you have both hands free to work and can glance at the pattern easily.
- can hold leaflet books without folding them in half because of the rigidity of their covers
- If you loose the bearing it is easy to replace at any hardware store
- perfect for original purpose as a photo holder
- It is a 2 piece item one the base and two the metal ball (can easily loose one part making it not work, the bearing)
- Chocking hazard for small children
- not able to use in car as the surfaces would not be flat and two bouncy
- Because of it has a small size you do have to fold over loose leaf pages to hold them up right. Making you only be able to read a part of the page. Not to big of a deal as you only look at one section at a time any way.
- The price doesn't seem to fit the item seems to high even for an import with pear wood.
Wendy and good luck
update this was originally had a post date of May 22 I brought it up to May 29th so it could still be visible on the first page of my blog Please feel free to enter this giveaway